среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw a hand drawn picture

I will draw a hand drawn picture












About:

I do hand drawn pictures, only photograph/scan of the picture, I don't send physical copies for now.
Please send a message before ordering to know what I can and can't draw.
I draw mostly on A4 paper, then the picture is photographed or scanned.

For the best results, please provide a reference image and a clear description of what you want, so I can match your ideas as best as possible.

You will recieve all rights to use the image as you please for now, business or otherwise.
I only reserve the right to use all my drawings in my portfolio.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me :-)
Thanks in advance!

Reviews


jodyholland:Fantastic drawing!!!

szilvesztersly:He is a perfect customer.

jodyholland:Fantastic drawing!!!

szilvesztersly:He is a perfect customer.

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий