пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will do illustrations for u

I will do illustrations for u












About:

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my Gig

so place yourorder at first priorityyou can alsomessageme beforeorderingif you have somecustom requirementsyou can drop memessagebeforeorderingso that we can discuss the project and also we can discuss thecustom price
Thank you looking forward for working with you
have a good day

Illustration Type
  • Anything
Style
  • For Children
  • Vector Art
  • Pixel Art
  • Realistic Drawing
  • Free Style Drawing
File Format
  • AI
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PSD
  • PDF

Reviews


mikkidel:Artosan was fantastic to work with. I asked him to do a fold-in design, and he really worked with me to make it look great. I'm very pleased to recommend him. He delivered everything according to the timeline we laid out, and he took the time (and used his creative skills) to make sure he understood what I wanted and got it right!

artosan:thanks a lot,,,outstanding experience working with you,,cheers

abiolaoguja:Great as usual.

artosan:very nice experience with you,thanks a lot for keeping the trust on me always,thanks again,,,always like to have clients like you

abiolaoguja:A fine depiction of description given to Artosan!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий