четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will do a children book illustration

I will do a children book illustration












About:

Benefit from my years of experience. I will draw you a black and white pencil character illustration for your children book. I'm a professional graphic designer and experienced illustrator. I enjoy drawing children books, fantasy creatures, cartoons, SF, comic books. You send me what kind of creature, or character you want and I will deliver it in just 2 days. The file will be in black and white (for color please check Extras), scanned in high resolution, digitally cleaned and delivered in .jpg format, acceptable for fine printing. Cheers! Note: I reserve the right not to do illustrations I consider of inappropriate content (erotic, extreme violence, occult, etc.) If you need Commercial Use License, backgrounds, coloring or multiple characters please check Extras.

--------IMPORTANT NOTICE ON COPYRIGHT LICENSING---------
If ordering for commercial use please order Commercial Use License Extra 

TIPPING :)
 -----    Once you have your order delivered if you like it you can, without obligation, leave a tip

Reviews


jujapa:Ivan is easy to work with and does excellent work. He is prompt.

johannan:Thank you for giving me opportunity to work on this awesome project.

addcicksmedia:Good job! Nice to work with!

johannan:Thanks :)

jujapa:The seller is very detailed and very responsive to suggestions for minor changes.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий