воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw cute custom twitch emotes, chat stickers

I will draw cute custom twitch emotes, chat stickers












About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU !!! (´∀`)♡

Hi there my cute Clients. Welcome to my gig !!  

I will help you create anime style custom Emotes for your Twitch Channel or any other streaming platform of your choice. 

Please follow these steps: ( ˘ ³˘)

1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...
2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer
3. Start the order
4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well
5. I line and color it then deliver you

You will get: (ゝ◡╹)ノ  
 
- 1 sketch
- 3 PNG files (112x112px, 56x56 px, 28x28px)
- 1 original file (500x500px)

Extras:  (´∀`)♡

Commercial use: $15
Copyright + source file : $15
Or All rights (commercial use + copyright + source file): $25

Thank you for your reading and have a wonderful day !! (´∀`)♡



Reviews


way721:Was well worth the wait! This seller is amazing to work with, all issues are quickly address. Communication was a breeze and the final product is outstanding. I am very Happy. Thank you again !!!

thaochibi:Thank you so much!!!!

bijanca:Thank you a+++++++++++++++++

thaochibi:Thank you so much!!

snowshh:Amazing!!!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий