среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw custom twitch emotes and sub badges

I will draw custom twitch emotes and sub badges












About:

I will create custom emotes and badges for your twitch channel or live-stream in general. I very much enjoy working on emotes having done several of them already not through fiverr and I'm creating this to see if there are any willing souls out there to support my art this way. :D

My style is unique to me. It's very stylised bulgy eyes cutesy style but I am still very capable of drawing "not so cutesy" things. I've drawn i.e. a fiddlesticks and a thresh (League of Legends) emote.

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


diabetic_dino:It was a great overall experience. Look forward to working with her again

kikichan94:Outstanding Experience!

ecoentretien:Amazing service and was really easy to communicate with.

callmelotte:She did an outstanding job creating something I wanted within a short amount of time for a great price!

kikichan94:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий