пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw you a cartoon illustration or mascot

I will draw you a cartoon illustration or mascot












About:

Dear potential buyer,
I will draw you a cartoon illustration in the style of the example images shown on my portfolio. All in vector.

Note : for $10 just draw one FULL COLOR cartoon character without any backgrounds or letter in it. The finished picture will be in high resolution JPG ( 300dpi ). Please check at my Gig Extras below for more valuable options i offered ( background, source vector file, extra fast delivery, commercial license etc )

OK, so do you have a project collaboration in mind? Let’s get a conversation started.

Thanks :)

Reviews


unlocksupport:Perfect again

dcdelacasa:great experience. job well done

xy8er_:The seller was quick and easy to communicate with. They fulfilled every requirement that me and my partner asked for with ease. They are very talented, and I will love to work with them again

erwinjob:It was a great pleasure working with you :) and thanks a bunch for the tip! CHEEERS!

unlocksupport:Perfect again Best Drawer i know


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий