пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will create awesome illustrations for any media

I will create awesome illustrations for any media












About:

I will create unique digital, traditional or mixed technics illustrations for any project you are developing.

You can chose a basic gig for one  simple illustration, with flat colors and strong lines.
The standard gig is more accurate for more complex, textured and intricate designs mixing many techniques (digital, traditional, collage, photo manipulation, etc.)

The premium gig is for one spread or for two detailed illustrations. You'll receive  more complex, textured and intricate designs mixing many techniques (digital, traditional, collage, photo manipulation, etc.)

I believe before start working is ideal to know you in order to discuss about the project so I can fully understand your needs and start making notes right away. 

I like to know the client's expectations regarding style and final artwork so I usually develop moodboards with the client, so that we are both in the same page at all time and we can found the best solution. I usually also recommend a certain style or aproach depending on what kind of project it is, but I always listen first to what is that the client is going for.

Reviews


starmindr:Excellent - as always. Thank you.

artkrieg:It has been a pleasure working in this project with such talented and professional buyer. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

starmindr:Another great experience with artkrieg. We will continue working with her here on Fiverr

artkrieg:I have really enjoyed this project. Very professional and patient buyer, communication is great. A pleasure working with him, thank you very much!

davidpt00:Excellent work. Exactly what I was looking for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий