четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will design print ready seamless textile pattern

I will design print ready seamless textile pattern












About:

              SEAMLESS VECTOR REPEAT PATTERN 

I will Professionally Design Print Ready Seamless Pattern Vector  for Clothes, Cups, Mug, Bed Spread, wallpapers, curtains and other Printable Graphic Surface Design and Collection.

******* WHAT YOU GET*******
  • The Design Source file in any of the following vector file format AI; EPS; PDF; SVG, PSD
  • Photo file in any of the following JPEG; PNG; TIF
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Quality Design
  • Fast Delivery
  • Print Ready
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Plus Value Add Incentive

NOTE that I don't Fabricate or Print the design, that is your responsibility

Contact me for your

SEAMLESS REPEAT 
VECTOR PATTERN
PATTERN MAKING
FABRIC DESIGN
TEXTILE PATTERN DESIGN
SEAMLESS VECTOR.

Check my Portfolio https://flic.kr/s/aHsm2sPJAC

Your Satisfaction is my priority

Looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards
AfroCreation

Reviews


cvbush:Will contract again!!

afrocreation:Wonderful experience!!!

emmanuellelebry:Good experience. I recommend .

afrocreation:Working with client was a real challenge, all the same nice experience

lolabanks:As Always OUTSTANDING, SUPERB, MAGNIFIQUE.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий