пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will storyboard presentation, explainer video, whiteboard

I will storyboard presentation, explainer video, whiteboard












About:

ILLUSTRATION FOR WHITEBOARDS, EXPLAINER VIDEOS & PRESENTATIONS

I have provided illustration for hundreds of Whiteboard and Caroon Explainer videos as well as Presentations over the last 7 years of my career.


For 1920x1080 pixels and Hi-res illustrations:
  • $10 per illustration, lax delivery. (Basic package)
  • $15 per illustration, standard delivery (Standard package)
  • $20 per illustration, urgent delivery (Premium package)

For rough Pre-production storyboard, approximately 6 frames per A4 size page:
  • $5 per frame, 3 days delivery. which would be required if there are no instructions in the script and I have to come up with the ideas for illustration by myself. Additional cost for faster delivery.

I can do a maximum of 6 illustrations per day on weekdays. On weekends I can do more.

Please message me before ordering so we can discuss your requirements and also my availability.

Note: This gig offers ILLUSTRATION, not animation.

Reviews


eovservices:Always delivers quick, clean and effective storyboard frames for us.

animexstudios5r:It was a pleasure to create Whiteboard illustrations for you again! Thanks for the very clear communication that makes my job much easier. :)

eovservices:Great to work with and very efficient.

animexstudios5r:It was a pleasure to create Whiteboard illustrations for you again! Thanks for the very clear communication that makes my job much easier. :)

gelatogroup:Farad was really responsive to feedback and super fast!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий