среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will illustrate urgent director storyboard

I will illustrate urgent director storyboard












About:

DIRECTOR STORYBOARD ILLUSTRATION:


I’m an illustrator and a visual narrative storyteller bringing 10+ years of professional experience to help you visualize your project in a most professional and timely manner.

I have produced storyboards for: 

  • TV commercials
  • Music videos
  • A number of 2D and 3D animated short films
  • Hundreds of whiteboard & explainer videos
  • Presentations

All packages contain:

  • Line drawings, without shading or color.
  • Extra details, shading and/or color will be provided on demand and subject to my availability.

I can do a maximum of 12 frames per day, (2 gigs) except on weekends, that's when I have more time. 


For urgent projects, please inbox me before ordering so we can discuss your requirements as well as my availability.

Reviews


ceciliabrizz:Thank you very much for all your help. This was a challenging project but It turned out wonderfully. I'll work with you again in upcoming projects.

animexstudios5r:Your clear creative brief was very helpful in making my job easier! Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding during the project! I sure would love to work with you again! And thank you very much for the kind review! :)

boxnorth:Very clear communication re gig, very high quality work !!!

animexstudios5r:It was a pleasure working on the Storyboard for your Explainer Video, and I look forward to working with you again! :) Thanks for providing clear details that made this urgent job much easier for me! And thank you very much for the tip! :)

collectivebrain:Great experience animexstudios5r understood everything very quickly i am happy to work with him again with Question! I Like!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий