четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will create your high quality technical illustration

I will create your high quality technical illustration












About:

I can produce for you an illustration of your idea or creation including extremely technical, high quality, drawn to scale,  vector artwork. It will also include dimensions, call outs, descriptions, or whatever else you need included. Or perhaps you're planning a building or renovation and need your idea for a floor plan drawn up with dimensions.

I will also deliver to you all original source files, as well as high quality JPG's, PDF's, or whatever file formats you require.

Reviews


d2minnovation:Great job done rapidly, despite my lack of communication due to personal busyness.

charlesbraden:Very nice to work with. I look forward to finishing up the 2nd half of this project.

faiber1:I am so happy with Chuck work, this guy is just awesome, I hope I can continue working with him in the future, Chuck go beyond my expetectation for this project, with a couple of pictures he took my idea in a snap, it was a smooth project, and he even suggested changes to make this project better. He is a 5 star designer. Really Happy. Thanks Chuck

charlesbraden:Faiber is an excellent client! He was very clear and concise regarding his requirements and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with him again in the future!

garethw:Great! Thanks very much - really excellent, professional graphics. Will definitely order more!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий