пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw the perfect drawing you want

I will draw the perfect drawing you want












About:

In this Gig offer handdrawn drawings using pencils, special pens and others... Using various techniques of drawings and pencil paints.

I am an illustrator and graphic designer and since 2013 I have worked with the most creative clients ideas in these fields. Some examples of my works You can see above in the show gallery!

For simple drawings, where you want to see your creativity in a work, you can choose the Basic Gig. By the Standard You get more textured and detailed illustrations with simple background. For the Premium Gig I will draw a complex artwork rich in textures and details.

The workflow:
  1. We discuss Your wishes and preferences
  2. I do some rough sketches 
  3. You approve one of them or make suggestions of what You would like to change
  4. I do the changes according to Your wishes and draw the original.
  5. Delivery of final artwork

Pictures are scanned, delivered as JPG or PDF

I am looking forward to collaboration with You and will do my best!

Please contact me before placing this order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий