среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will create watercolor food or anything illustration

I will create watercolor food or anything illustration












About:

Hello I am Monkeyscratch. I will turn your food image into watercolor. it is scanned handpainted watercolor work.

more portfolio on instagram: air8studio

The picture can be used for your food blogs, brochure, menu design, restaurant stationery, shop signs, logo, profile pictures, blog pictures, t-shirt designs, your shop shopping bags print, leaflet, gift for special person and many more. 

- every purchased will get 2 files, JPG and PNG (transparent background)
- i don't shipping the artwork, it will be in file.

--------------------------------------------
- Please provide me close up images, good quality
- Contact me if you have some questions

thank you very much
MS

Reviews


zararock:Perfect communication and beautiful job delivered!

monkeyscratch:it's a pleasure to work with you. thank you very much :)

alamedaz:Monkeyscratch did a wonderful job on the illustration I ordered. She communicated very well. Talented and diligent.

monkeyscratch:Its pleasure to work with you and hope your project going smooth! Thank you very much :)

jonathaner:Very patient and understood what i needed for the art\nGreat communication and outstanding work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий