пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will create custom twitch emotes and sub badges

I will create custom twitch emotes and sub badges












About:

Howdy!
I make custom designed Emotes and Sub Badges. (For Twitch and/or YouTube) 
______________
When ordering: 
First specify an emote or a sub badge. Then you must give me a sentence, paragraph, or reference photo of what you want. Afterwards, I will begin the emote/sub-badge. I will send you a sketch outline of the emote/sub-badge for confirmation, and then proceed to the coloring and refining.

For every emote and sub badge, there is 1 revision. 
______________
You will receive:
Emotes will be sent in the PNG Format and in the three different sizes needed:
1. 112 x 112 pixels
2. 56 x 56 pixels
3. 28 x 28 pixels 

Sub Badges will be sent in the PNG Format and in the three different sizes needed:
1. 72 x 72 pixels
2. 36 x 36 pixels
3. 18 x 18 pixels
______________
Along with the Emotes and Sub badges, I also send the source file(s) which is 125 x 125 pixels. (This can be used in Discord).

(Additionally, I include another PNG image with all items and your Twitch name displayed. This will be 500x500 px)
______________
If you have any other questions, be sure to message me.
Thanks!

Reviews


punkiemonkeypoo:Amazing, created my thoughts to art perfectly!

pandacat150:Great experience with this buyer, very friendly and direct with what they wanted.

aracecar24:This was perfect thank you very much!

pandacat150:The buyer was very straightforward with what they wanted and very friendly.

farodingaming:The Pandir was not like i wished. The other emotes are ok. The seller did not understand that i want a cute pandir and not a pandir who looks like he kills or eats the heart.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий