четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw japanese anime character illustration

I will draw japanese anime character illustration












About:

Hello guys, 
welcome to my gig, In here you can request everything related to anime illustration.
My style is Here Anime-ish, My plus anime female characther,
but i can also draw male characther as well, 



-I can draw for :
  1. Poster
  2. Illustration
  3. Book Cover
  4. Profile Picture
  5. Character Design
  6. Mascot
  7. Custom Character
  8. Fanart
  9. Light R18 (Fanserive etc)


I will not draw : 
- Heavily R18
- Manly-Muscular-80's manga Male Character :D
- Highly Detailed Mecha 

i recommend to contact me first before ordering, to avoid any misinformation in future. and be sure to collect the required information before ordering, Thanks! :D
for futher information, just contact me :

~~ Aditya ~~

Reviews


trey0824:The seller was extremely helpful and was on point with what I asked.

aditya_novian:Definely fantastic... he give detailed description, talkative, and good communication. 10/10 buyer\r\nthank you for ordering, see you again in next project ^o^/

nikdem39:Excellent communication and service!! Awesome drawings! Will definitely work with him again!!

aditya_novian:Thank you for ordering. See you in the next project

mytriptoearth:Thanks again, Aditya! Get ready for more business!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий