суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw a very detailed map, with buildings, roads, mountains, rivers, ships, plains, text

I will draw a very detailed map, with buildings, roads, mountains, rivers, ships, plains, text












About:

I will draw for you, a detailed map, in my realistic and fantasy style.
Drawing landscapes, buildings, characters in detailed style. I will invent for you an amazing map, for your game or your need.
Can I create your fantasy characters to insert the map,
Contact me to discuss your idea with me.
Thanks, see you soon
Simo

Reviews


zarbock:Very quick and responsive! And made just what I was looking for too!!

simonamolino:Awesome buyer, highly recommended, hope to work with you again!

mickblok:All good!

simonamolino:Awesome buyer, detailed brief and fast answers, highly recommended, hope to work with you again!

kchmiel:Simon was amazing! I could not have asked for a better quality map!! Thank you so much!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий