пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will design an illustration for web

I will design an illustration for web












About:

A high quality and trendy illustration will totally transform your web/mobile. In here to turn your ideas into an Illustration with a touch of my style. I can help you to make a most beautiful and famous sites have unique and personalized illustrations. 

So if you're looking for good & nice professional design, you're on the right place..:)

What you will receive with my Gig: 
  • A redesign of your current Illustration with latest design trends! 
  • An Illustration based on your description to match your needs included sizing of your choice! 
  • High-quality image file with every delivery!
  • Source file and Commercial use included!! (Premium Package)

What you have to provide:
  • Clear description of the design / illustration you are looking for
  • If you can provide some sketch it will be very helpful

NOTE:
Please send me a message before placing an order to discuss your needs and preferences

I am looking forward to working with you on your project! 

Best Regards

SLABDSGN

Reviews


shivangi1507:Delivery is quick and always like what is expected

tompischel:Thank you, great design.

marekting:Brilliant as always. Great work a

documarezc:Great design and communication.

kandibeadz:great job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий