пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will storyboard and animatic very fast

I will storyboard and animatic very fast












About:

BEFORE PLACING A GIG, PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST.  

Send me ALL THREE OF THESE: IN PDF FORM ONLY, NOTHING ELSE PLEASE!
Your script / story idea
Shot List
Character description 
And if you can... Rough sketches if you want to be super specific, this REALLY helps!

Note: No explicit/nude or objectionable content please!

Reviews


amarinasolonos:Amazing experience!!! The animatic is simply PERFECT !!!Great work, amazingly talented, super fast and beyond expectations!! I left a large tip because he deserves it. Will definitely be coming back for more!

muftyfairuz:Amazing experience, very nice buyer! and very happy to work with Marina...

campusfoods:Great quality for the price. I will definitely be using him again.

muftyfairuz:great client.. thanks

nadiavo:This seller has very good communication and a great style that works for myself and my clients. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий