четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will convert your any image into detailed vector line art within 24 hours

I will convert your any image into detailed vector line art within 24 hours












About:

Hi,
My name is Wash Curuny. I am a professional artist.
Why choose me and Benefits your get?

✪. UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
✪. Fast and reliable communication.
✪. Fast Delivery.
✪. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

I will professionally convert your any image, sketch into line vector drawing for manufacturing purposes, for patent applications or for design purposes and portraits ( no problem with low quality images) or vectorize your existing logo.

You get...

1. any image/photos converted to line art.
2. Free Copyrights and commercial license.
3. unlimited revisions.
4. minimal coloring is free of change.
5. 300 or higher dpi resolution.

If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise instructions about what you need, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.
If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix it as soon as possible. 

✪ N.B: If you need extra fast delivery within 1 day, then give me extra $5 USD (per image). Otherwise, I will do deliver within 3 days.

Thank you for your interest in my gig.

Reviews


sdelciotto:Great experience, fast response time and kept me regularly updated.

washcuruny:Great buyer. Clear instruction and easy to work with! OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.

robertmorari398:Amazing seller! He knew exactly what I wanted and even offered multiple versions of the drawing! I would highly recommend washcuruny!

washcuruny:Great buyer. Clear instruction and easy to work with! OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE.

linhnhat:very professional and fast with revision


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий