воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

I will illustrate flat vector patterns

I will illustrate flat vector patterns












About:

I will Illustrate Flat Vector patterns

Hi,

I'm Amaisha Graphics Designer. I make vector shapes or vector tracing, Graphics, illustrations and all type graphics. I love to make any thing in vector format.

I'm Expert in drawing, illustrations, seamless pattern and vector tracing images.

I work in Adobe illustrator and make different designs and illustrations like, themes, patterns, t-shirt designs, icons, stickers, house, buildings, logo designs and etc... 

You can use my designs for multi purpose and tasks.

If you are interested so what are you waiting for.

Your given chance is proof my work.


SIMPLE AND BASIC PATTERNS ARE IN $ 15.  

CHARGES ARE DIFFERENT, 
IF THE PATTERN OR IMAGE CONTAINS MORE OR DIFFICULT OBJECTS.
 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG. THANKS



Please contact me before ordering my gig. Thanks

Reviews


faprus:great good job

amaisha:BEST BUYER. WELCOME ALWAYS.

allied17:Amaisha is very thorough and conscious of her customer I can highly recommend her and her service, will work with her again!

amaisha:Thankyou so much for such a nice comments. You are always welcome.

faprus:Good work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий