среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw sketch stick man for your presentation

I will draw sketch stick man for your presentation












About:

Are you looking for elegant, simple minimalist figure / stick figure clipart for your presentation material or brochure, resume, info graphic of your business, etc.

chat me now, i will produce high quality and unique clipart for you

only $5 you will get basic gig :

- 1 until 3 stick sketch figure different pose
- one color usually in black white

take extra for more, example if you need background image not only solid color

dont forget to share this gig into your social media and click as favorite

thanks

Reviews


marthajackman:I am very pleased with the finished product!

fauzansahri:love to work with this buyer, dont hesitate for contact me again. ^_^

marthajackman:The seller was very prompt to respond. The seller captured the image with approximately 95% accuracy.

fauzansahri:outstanding experience, my pleasure to work with you. cant wait for the next job :)

jjp025:Seller provided the drawing exactly to my specifications!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий