воскресенье, 30 сентября 2018 г.

I will design a childrens book illustration

I will design a childrens book illustration












About:

Philippine Time Zone: GMT/UTC +08:00


Tell me what you want and I will design children's book illustration.


  • The price varies on details and quantity of characters or items per illustration.
  • I will make 1-2 MINOR revisions per cartoon for free (file size, file type, simple color change) but I will NOT redraw or redo large portions of an image unless an additional $5 is paid due to time needed to make corrections. So I suggest be clear on your provided instructions.

WHY THIS GIG?
  • Fast response for every inquiries and revisions.
  • Clean and Original Images created in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
  • Original, credible and innovative illustration style.
  • Natural talent and intensive skills resulting to the BEST designs.

Reviews


danacannon638:AMAZING ILLUSTRATOR...BROUGHT MY ENTIRE IDEA TO LIFE

buycoin:Took me a while to find the right children illustrator but well worth the hassle. A*

chadvivas:Thank you so much! ^_^

ninajones24:Very kind and worked well with me. He truly brought my ideas to life. Awesome work!

chadvivas:Thank you so much! ^_^


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий