суббота, 29 сентября 2018 г.

I will make vector line art or simple illustration

I will make vector line art or simple illustration












About:

I will make any kind of original vector line-art of moderate complexity, as specified by the customer. I will also do simple flat color fill if requested so (check Extras for colored artwork).
Product will be delivered as *. jpg and/or transparent *.png file.
If you decide to hire me, it is desirable to give precise and specific instructions about what you expect as a result, so that any misunderstanding could be easily avoided.
If any kind of complaints should occur, I can assure any potential buyer that I'd be more than happy to fix it as soon as possible.

NOTE: It's always better to send a message before ordering, just to be certain that I can do what you need.

Reviews


fortheprofit:The seller provided the exact kind of image that I wanted

luckyduck2014:Great communication but a slight lack of understanding in the end. Overall a great gig!

foilie:Have used the seller before and this delivery was brilliant again.

luckyduck2014:Precise requests and easy agreement. Great cooperation once again :)

cehwk03:Speedy and professional revision exactly as requested!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий