пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw isometric vector illustration

I will draw isometric vector illustration












About:

Dear customer, I will create an isometric vector illustration  any objects in Adobe Illustrator. I can draw a scene with outdoor space  or only 1 icon. I will provide you file in raster format and in vector format. 
  Unless otherwise stated, I retain the right to publish my artworks at my portfolio and my social media accounts.
  I will need a detailed description of what you want, list of objects and a reference image, if you have it.
  Type of rights for artwork - non-exclusive. If want exclusive rights please choose extra option.
 
Fell free to contact me and ask any gueqtions about this gig.


P.P.S Please message before placing an order.

Reviews


popandporter:Seller worked with me to get the look I was searching for.

gennadiik:thank you very much

lena_cph:great work

gennadiik:Easy work, cheerful customer

guicostin:Awesome and quick! Very talented.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий