четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will design a professional and fun character

I will design a professional and fun character












About:

Ok, so you need more character in your life? Your brand needs a fresh and friendly mascot? Or you're writing a book, working on a game and need some great character design?

I'm here to help!

I can create original professional and fun character that will help strengthen the image of your brand.
I can also:
  • develop new ones basing on the style of your existing characters
  • redesign your current characters and bring them to the next level!

Please be sure to check out my portfolio to see more samples of my work.

What do you get with my GIG:
  • Modern high-quality character design that will meet your brief
  • Source file
  • Commercial use
  • My support along all the way

Are you interested?
Send me a message before we start so that we can discuss your project.

Do you have a custom request or some questions?

Let me know what you want to get and I will do my best to give you exactly that. If you have any questions regarding this gig, please feel free to send me a message.

Please check out FAQ to learn more about this gig.

Thanks,

Dawid

Reviews


seonamedia:Dawid is a true creative genius! He was able to bring life to my vision in a way that far exceeded my expectations. I knew from his work samples that he was very talented, but the final deliverables blew me away! He is kind, professional, and a true artist. I can't wait to work with him again!

chrisplyon:Fantastic job turned around on time. Thanks!

dtaylorus:A truly amazing experience. Dawid thoroughly understood my project and delivered perfectly, on time, with creative character designs above and beyond expectations. Really a pleasure to work with, and so happy with the result! Looking forward to working with Dawid again!

srbh41413:Dawitt was great to work with. Timely and helpful communication and responsive to our input which was scattered. Highly recommend.

daivatt:Great client, provided very valuable feedback along the way. \r\nThe project itself was fun and challenging.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий