четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will create super artistic line art illustration

I will create super artistic line art illustration












About:

Before placing the order feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea.

I can illustrate many object from reference or imagination.
In this gig I am working with pen and ink on paper, for coloring process I was working with adobe photoshop.
If you want the manual coloring process using water color please visit my gigs https://www.fiverr.com/kelelowor/create-super-artistic-watercolor-illustration

Notes:
  • For best result, give me reference image and all detail you need
  • I am working manually using ink on paper, so if you require transparent background PNG, please refer to my extras
  • For your information! unless you purchase the commercial license, all rights over my work will stay mine.

Reviews


rastasalsa9:Kelelowor is a very talented artist that can bring any of you ideas into a reality. I highly recommend

kelelowor:Great experience!

bigpinots:Efficient and friendly. Liked working with him.

kelelowor:Great experience, very easy to working with.

keweenawcoffee:Thanks again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий