четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will do storybook illustration for you

I will do storybook illustration for you












About:

I can digitally paint characters with friendly faces and bubbly characters, mostly related to motherhood and babies. The images are high resolution and with a well executed background.

Reviews


nicknation684:Amazing working with Hiraata. Her illustrations are so good!\n

hiraata:Clear and hassle-less instructions

malmeida1103:It was a fabulous experience working with Hiraata! She was great to work with, very personable, friendly, and put a lot of heart into the project. She did a beautiful job on the illustrations! I am so happy with them! I will definitely work with her again!

hiraata:Such clear instructions with good description of the images in mind. :)

danbatman:Great experience.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий