среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will create twitch badges for your subs

I will create twitch badges for your subs












About:

I'll create custom Badge for Twitch Subs.

ALL BADGES ARE UNIQUE, I'll never use your badge for someone else.

For this gig I will create exclusive twitch Badge for you. You will be the only one to use them.

I'll design and draw the Badge according to your ideas with my own style. I'll deliver the Badge in 3 sizes, all with a transparent background.

Reviews


hillkutsch:She was amazing. She stayed in contact with me and made all the little adjustments needed until perfect. I am so satisfied and extremely happy with what she came up with. Bonus side, we got this all done in less than 24 hours which is great! I will be coming back. Thank you so much xo

beyondtmoon:Thank you!!! :)

trevorblake628:Super, like wow, quick work done! Very good and communicated very fast with me! If you are looking for work done this is where you should go!

beyondtmoon:Thank you!!, it was a pleasure working with you :)

fipsii:Fast and friendly response. Great work, really quick when it comes to adjust and try out new things. 10/10 would request stuff again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий