четверг, 27 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw a professional fashion illustration

I will draw a professional fashion illustration












About:

I am a new seller here, but I am very experienced in my field. I am looking forward to working with new people on here!
If you would like to check out more of my work, my instagram is: @victoria_colonna

Send me some information about the project and I'll be happy to do your technical drawing.

You will get:

High quality fashion illustration
Full commercial use and copyright is yours once you buy

Reviews


laetitialastar:The best to work with. She understand and she has great skills in drawing

victoriacolonna:Thank for the great review! You were a pleasure to work with.

noranwar:This is THE GIRL to work with. She is professional, experienced, very very good at her art. You shouldn't even think twice about her. Just BOOK her. She is truly the BEST of the BEST.

victoriacolonna:Thanks for the great review! What an amazing buyer to work with

laetitialastar:The best to work with. She understand and she has great skills in drawing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий