среда, 26 сентября 2018 г.

I will create unique childrens book illustrations

I will create unique childrens book illustrations












About:

Hey!

My name is Alex and I have extensive experience illustrating children's books and would love to help you create yours!

I have a certain style which I tend not to stray too far from but If you have a style in mind I'll happily try to mimic it and will work closely with you to make sure you're satisfied.  Be sure to browse my gallery and choose a style that works for you and your book.

Please contact me before ordering so that we can discuss the best options for you.

Thanks, Alex.

Reviews


inna_01:Thanks Alex! Great to work with!

alexgreenart:Pleasure to work with as always :) all the best and thanks !

inna_01:Great to work with! Beautiful work as always!

alexgreenart:Pleasure to work with as always :) Thanks.

inna_01:She goes above and beyond to make you happy!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий