пятница, 28 сентября 2018 г.

I will do an original illustration

I will do an original illustration












About:

Hi! This gig is illustrate anything you need

Please take a time to check the packages. In each package I'll be offering you different image options I can illustrate. I would like to know as much as possible about what you need for your image like colours, effects, elements, styles, techniques, textures and others so I can illustrate what you really need. I'm open to your ideas and suggestions!

Reviews


bennieparker:Wow!! Thank you so much!! I am convinced you are the best artist on the planet!

bennieparker:Wow. This is the most amazing painting I have ever seen. This means so much to me. Inner voice is absolutely the best!!!

innervoice4:Thank you so much for your wonderful comments Bennie!! You're the best!

bennieparker:Rosemary can do anything! I’m am incredibly impressed by the value of this gig. I got a custom piece of art with revisions. 12/10 recommend!

innervoice4:Thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий