понедельник, 24 сентября 2018 г.

I will draw childrens book illustrations

I will draw childrens book illustrations












About:

Hi there, I am an experienced multimedia artist. I can create diferent styles of illustrations and character designs for your childrens storybooks

For $5  you will get a simple illustration
for $10 you will get the illustration with bg
     $5   for extra characters 

Reviews


trevorwangeline:This is my third book and everything went great. Would recommend Lekshmibose if you want childrens book illustrations done.

maceoweldon:Very good work.

lekshmibose:great experience!!!

mnshaffe:She did an outstanding job when she put her mind and skills to work. She worked until I was completely satisfied and that was very important to me.

douglasmedia:Great communication and illustration, would recommend.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий