четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrated a zombie slime portrait

I will illustrated a zombie slime portrait












About:

For advertising, for a special person, for your social networks or to share with your friends.

•Coose your colour of your pics, remember,
IN THIS MAY I GIVE YOU A CRAZY OFFERS!


GIG specifications:
• MAY PROMO: Choose your kit: 2X$5, 4X$15, 6X$25 
•Coose your colour of your pics.
•Remember send me your photos in the best resolution for exceptional results.
•If you have any special suggestions please specify them when ordering.
•I only draw the skin parts.

I hope we will contact you soon and thanks for choosing me! You will not regret.

Thanks! :)

Reviews


stainonmars:Outstanding Experience!

larrygiland:Exeptional buyer :)

jaye815:Thanks a lot, exactly what I wanted.

larrygiland:Excellent buyer!

jakebiel:Very great fiverr seller. Works to your expectation. Very happy and highly recommend. You will not be disappointed. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий