понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will make you a low poly portrait

I will make you a low poly portrait












About:

Send me a high quality photo of you or the person you want and I'll make you a low poly portrait.

The result image will be the size of the photo you send me, unless you pay for the vectors, in which case you will let me know what size you need.

If you have any doubt, send me a message :)

Reviews


caitiemorgan:Great experience again! Excellent to work with

aldocersal:Awesome client every time :D

caitiemorgan:Excellent to work with. Very professional and delivered exactly what I was hoping for! Highly recommend

aldocersal:Communication and process were fast and clear, awesome client!

spencerblum:It is always a pleasure to work with Aldo. His work is very professional and well done.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий