среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will make doodles manual or digital

I will make doodles manual or digital












About:

I will draw doodles for greeting card, labels, business card, cover, whatever

File size: High resolution - File format: PNG with transparent background and JPG in white background

If you need bigger size or complex objects or pattern.. please contact me first before order so we can discuss the custom order.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: TURNAROUND AT THE MOMENT IS 5 DAYS DUE TO HIGH DEMAND.

PLEASE message me before ordering. My gig is in high demand, therefore I must evaluate your project and determine if I can help you(in a timely manner) or not.

Thank you very much for understanding!
please provide clear and easy to understand instructions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: by purchasing my gig it means you agree to let me put the illustration on my online portfolio..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Reviews


ohreallynow:got it perfect the very first time! will use again for sure!

andsync:very nice!

novitahelviana:Outstanding Experience!

lucasb93:Artist does excellent work! will order again!

novitahelviana:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий