вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw any kind of vector or convert image to vector

I will draw any kind of vector or convert image to vector












About:

Hi,

 

I'm very good illustrator.
I can covert your image to 100% vector Ai, eps with high resolution Jpg.


I will send you:

 

- Vector file as .AI, EPS, SVG (Adobe Illustrator)

- Hires PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

- JPG
- PSD
I will deliver your vector in 4 days.


Why you need vector file?

  •  Scalable

   Scale to any size you want without loss of quality.

  •  Large Printing

   Best for printing on billboard, poster, business card, flyer, etc.

  •  Editable

   Make colour change or You can also send the vectorized file to any designer you want for future editing.

 

I can convert from:

  1. -Low resolution image
  2. -Scanned Image
  3. -Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
  4. -Drawing / Sketch
  5. -AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG, etc


I"ll cost a little bit more if your image is too much elaborate\complex.

please discuss before ordering !

 

ORDER NOW!

Any question, feel free to ask :)

 

Thanks


Reviews


jordancolton:Great job! Thanks so much!

vector_killer:grate buyer thanks!

jordancolton:Always provides quality work whenever I need him to! Thanks a ton!

vector_killer:Great buyer..clear instructions..looking forward to working again!!

matero97:Thanks! Design was received as wanted


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий