среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw watercolor illustrations for children books

I will draw watercolor illustrations for children books












About:

I will hand draw your children book in a wonderful watercolor  style !

I draw custom watercolor portraits and caricatures from photo as Valentine's Day gift or simply just as gift for your beloved one!
The illustrations are perfect for printing and suitable for e-books! Your drawings will be drawn by hand and you'll have the option to receive them via DHL or PO to your home address !

Samples of watercolor illustrations, please check my portfolio 
:
https://flic.kr/s/aHskKBCkRe


You will 'll receive with this gig :
- a customized illustration based on your description
- 300 dpi high quality
- high resolution 4000 x 4000 <span class="_wysihtml5-temp-placeholder"></span>pixels , jpg file!

Please contact me first to discuss all the details.
Make sure, you'll provide all details that are important to be included !


Reviews


castlecreek1:Good work again

illustrationpal:Thank You!\r\nWas a pleasure working with You ;)

castlecreek1:Very responsive to my suggestions.

illustrationpal:it is always my pleasure !

castlecreek1:Liked his style of watercolor drawing


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий