среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create black and white vector

I will create black and white vector












About:

I will draw to you a realistic,beautiful,amazing and professional portrait black and whit  of you from head to chest up in the style you can see above for only $5.


WHY ME??
Because I always do as you want. I will do work until your satisfaction.

For $5 you will get:

- 1 people  Portrait (Head to Shoulder) 1 days only.
-Colored version
-Jpg format
.
For best result :
-Prepare a good quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc ..
-
If you order more than one person please contact me first

Check my extras below.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Fell free to contact with me for bigger project. I have some special offer you. If you like my gig share with friends.
Thanks for visit my gig :)








Reviews


rayjay2351:Too much fun to ignore.Thanks

said200:you are welcome :) \r\n

rayjay2351:Great stuff,Looking forward to more fun and serious gigs

said200:think you verry match, im ready for enything to do it :)

rayjay2351:Exactly what I ask for every time. Looking forward to more fun and other things. Kudos


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий