среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will make watercolor illustration of anything

I will make watercolor illustration of anything












About:

Hello people! PLEASE NOTE- CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME- thanks!

I am a professional digital artist, graphic designer and watercolor painter and illustrator with more than 8 years of experience. I've worked in many artistic projects and also industrial and graphic design, including professional photo editing.

I have an excellent experience in concept art, surrealism, poster and cd cover illustrations, character illustrations , mixed art and many more. 

What you’ll get?

I will create a FABULOUS, High Quality illustration based on your Request Just that way you dream it.

High Resolution - JPEG / PNG / PDF format. (300 dpi) Ready for print  - CMYK/RGB and DIGITIZED.


I will give you my best

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime !

TNX

KAMI - illustration art and graphic design 

Reviews


akiva613games:Super easy to work with. We made several iterations on this piece making the art slightly bigger, moving items around. Seller was always focused on making sure that I am happy.

michal1253:thank you very much akiva. it is my pleasure

akiva613games:Totally nailed the vision! Awesome

michal1253:always a pleasure to work with you! thank you very much.

akiva613games:Another beautiful piece of art


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий