вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw pencil sketch, design logo, illustrate characters etc

I will draw pencil sketch, design logo, illustrate characters etc












About:

Hi, I am Umer.
A freelance graphic designer and artist having more than 4 years experience.

Major services of this Gig are:
 
  • Pencil sketch/Drawing
  • Hand drawn 
  • Illustrations
  • Cartoon Characters
  • Caricatures
  • Portraits
For more information and inquiry please feel free to contact. I will always be at your service.

Reviews


jjgb2017:This Sketch was built on an earlier piece of work. Both sketches turned out perfect for what I wanted for my book.

blusch:Thanks a lot! I look forward for more opportunities.

jjgb2017:Great sketch. Exactly what I was looking for and expecting.

blusch:Excellent experience as usual. So cooperative. Thanks a lot!

jjgb2017:I had a really good experience with blusch on this gig. I will use him again on future illustrations for my books.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий