среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create doodles and drawings for coloring books

I will create doodles and drawings for coloring books












About:

I make doodles and coloring book drawings for kids and grown ups.

I make simple characters/designs which are ideal for kids and also intricate detailed patterns required for adult coloring books. Themes can be floral, animals, etc. Just let me know what you are looking for.


I also do 1 free minor revision wherein I edit minor details. Revisions are based on the initial instructions.


If you are looking for something highly detailed or complex, additional charges apply.

Before you order, please discuss with me your requirement once. 

Artwork will be A4 sized unless different dimensions are specified at the time of order.


 

Reviews


wags1934:This will make a perfect page for my coloring book. great work

shailyart:It's always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the tip :)

jfreeborn:Amazing work! Very detailed.

shailyart:Thank you so much for the kind review and tip. Have a great day. Cheers :)

jfreeborn:Great work! Thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий