среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will create seamless vector pattern kids,shirt,baby,children

I will create seamless vector pattern kids,shirt,baby,children












About:

I will create cute seamless vector pattern for you, one object as a pattern, any objects. 


I will give you Vector File too so  you can use it for 
Home Decoration, Baby Clothing , wedding , greeting card , background anything you want!

100% vector file is you can resize the image without losing  any quality :)


Reviews


killercatalyst:My 2nd order from this seller. They follow instructions well and the pattern was high quality. Will purchase again.

killercatalyst:Good work, did exactly what I wanted in the revisions.

fernandodutr408:Very good service, delivered really fast!

rubeusgl:Great communications and followed instructions well

kooley2k:Looks great. Thanks!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий