среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product

I will draw instruction manual, step by step for your product












About:

**Hello There**

This gig allows me draw instructional steps or graphical user manual/guide for your product or package. I pay attention to details and ensure quality service is delivered.

This GIG basically offers

  • line illustration
  • Instruction manual
  • User manual book for your instrument or etc..
  • Hand drawing
  • Vector tracing
  • Face in to drawing
  • Blur image in to vector
  • Any kind of drawings
  • Step by steps

Or any other design in graphic designing,
If you require a complete User Manual booklet design, one that includes pages, and your step by step images, text instructions as well as tables and what have you, I can give you that design as well. (Please purchase GIG Extras) that perfectly suite this package :)

Any questions? Please feel free to send me an inbox here
https://www.fiverr.com/john062

Best ,
john,

Reviews


utility2:Were are going to make some additional revisions

john062:Thank you very much and hope to do unlimited revisions for you. My pleasure to complete the design better than you hope.

ryansurgett:top quality product and service

john062:It's a much pleasure to work with you. Client is excellent and had a great communications. Willing to do future more works for you. Thank you very much!

davidpsandoval:Excellent work! Great responding to my request! Highly recommend this graphic designer.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий