вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate whatever you want

I will illustrate whatever you want












About:

I have a lot of project behind me such as book ILLUSTRATIONS, GAME CHARACTER design, logo MASCOTS... vector or raster, you name it. 

Please, have in mind that this gig is meant only for traditional illustrations. Please don't order if you want me to draw you a person from a photo or if you need a design for your webpage, booklet etc. If you want me to create a design for you, contact me via private message. Thank you in advance!

Reviews


craigschatten:Misha brings heart, talent, ​and intelligence​ to his artwork. Working with him has been a dream come true!!

shommyx:I can say the same for Craig! This is absolutely one of my favorite projects I've ever worked! Such wonderful ideas and level of commitment to his work is something I've rarely (if ever) encountered during my work as freelance illustrator!

oneofthem:Excellent work, and i will continue to work with him!

shommyx:I can say the same about this buyer! Can't wait to continue our work!

stephonallen:Overall experience was amazing! Gave me everything I wanted in a short amount of time. Definitely coming back for more work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий