среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate and sketch your pet and animals

I will illustrate and sketch your pet and animals












About:

Hi, I am wajid ali!,


    If you are looking for your pet illustration, you want to keep your pets and loved one animals in memorable, I am for that purpose. Here I am doing some unique work for you.

Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.


SHOW OFF YOUR PET!


  • Just send me a picture of your pet and I will draw them in my Vector illustration style.
  • If ordering a Full body drawing, please send a full body picture of your pet.

  • These are great for framing, profile pictures, or to be printed on T-Shirts, mugs or even as a personalized Gift!

  • Message me before ordering if you have any questions!

Reviews


roseteweb:good work thank you!

wajidali21117:Outstanding experience ever. Great buyer.

roseteweb:good work! thank you

wajidali21117:Great experience. Really enjoyed the journey.

roseteweb:Very good work done!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий