среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a watercolor illustration

I will do a watercolor illustration












About:

I will create an illustration in watercolor for you. It can be from imagination or from reference picture. 

What you will get for $10 : A sample sketch if you want to decide to work with me for a bigger project or just need a sample of my work.


If you want a colored and bigger resolution painting suitable for printing, please check my gig extras.



The final image is in jpeg, scanned.
Please message before ordering to make sure I can do the job.



I can do almost anything related to illustration or art so contact me for a custom offer if you want :)
I illustrated many children books so I can say I specialize in that, but I can paint anything.

Reviews


franlfarr:This seller does very good quality work and works very hard to meet expectations. This is my third gig with this seller and I plan on using again.

zsleepyunicorn:Thank you so much!

rhondavb:Needed a watercolor illustration, perfect communication and beautiful work!

zsleepyunicorn:Thank you so much for working with me!

alanclarke84:Perfect experience. Great comms and a brilliant end product. Would totally use again! Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий