среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a beautiful portrait painting

I will make a beautiful portrait painting












About:

Please, read this before place your order! :)

I will make an awesome portrait painting of you, your pets, your family or anything you'd like.
The cost is 5$ each person or animal that would appear on the portrait painting.

Example:
  • 1 GIG = 1 face on the portrait.
  • 2 GIGs = 2 faces on the portrait.
  • 3 GIGs = 3 faces on the portrait.
  • etc

Please, contact me before place your order and send me the picture or pictures for the portrait. I need pictures with high quality for make a good work, the better is the picture, the better and detailed is the work. I'd reply asap.
✌️

Note: You'd receive a digital picture of the portrait as you can see on the examples, ready to be printed.

If you have any question or you need a custom order, don't hesitate, just contact me and I'll help you.
Don't forget to add my gig to your favorites!

PS: please, note that this is a digital illustration, you'll receive a digital file, in fiverr we don't delivery physical work.

Thanks

Reviews


jessanderson90:Dodicci was fantastic to work with, very responsive and the piece is exactly what we wanted! Thank you so much, we love it!

dodicci:Thank you so much! Have a nice day!!

sherrycanard:I had a tall order and it was done beautifully. The right questions were asked and it was delivered earlier than promised. Thank you for your excellent work!

dodicci:Really good customer, it was a pleasure work on your portrait.\r\nThank you so much! :)

arielwilliam463:Amazing work and was able to deliver beautiful product quickly!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий