среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will design a vintage chalk board design with your info

I will design a vintage chalk board design with your info












About:

I will create a vintage / hipster style Chalk Board design with your info and deliver in a hi-res. Just send me your text and I will use appropriate fonts and up to 5 graphic elements (hundreds of elements are available: ribbons, swirls, frames, medical tools, animals, anchors, etc...). Since this gig requires much time and custom design, if you want more than 5 graphic elements, there is an extra gig (5-unlimited graphic objects). I can also deliver a full layered .PSD file (see extras).

Reviews


chrisolsen:High quality, very responsive

paintings:Thank you

philippmo982:Very fast and high quality

jonitoner:Paintings was great to work with. I needed something very specific and large for a wall in our restaurant. She was able to quickly make any changes I needed and was able to make the final product better than I had hoped.

paintings:Thank you, probably the best and the most awesome customer I've worked on Fiverr, classy A+


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий