вторник, 27 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a render showing the features of your product.

I will do a render showing the features of your product.












About:

I will design and sketch your product based on your description, references or an idea you have.

The sketch can be made in differents styles: linear, hand-drawn or shaded drawing.

I can also make a composition with different views of the products, show details and add arrows with descriptions and measures.

Please contact me before placing an order

As extra Gig I can create your product as a 3D model and produce photorealistic image of it.

We can discuss the price according to the details and the complexity of the product.




Reviews


coltontapp:Professional and easy to work with.

johnhodnefield:Awesome job by the way. I'll have more work for you in the future. Simply awesome.

design_service:Glad you like it, thanks for a big tip!

gonzalef13:Great service, high quality work.

design_service:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий