среда, 28 февраля 2018 г.

I will do any illustration work professionally in 24 hours

I will do any illustration work professionally in 24 hours












About:

---WELCOME---

FULLY QUALIFIED GRAPHICS DESIGNER


I have well sense of illustration and 5 year experience

MY SERVICES 

  • Children book
  • Book cover
  • Digital illustration
  • Vector illustration
  • Comic book
  • Character
  • Vintage illustration
  • Redraw/Redesign 


Why me:

* You will get perfect and high-quality vector design.
* I will provide unlimited revisions until you satisfy.
* I will give you all work in high RES.   
* Fast delivery. 
* 300 dpi resolution for the best printing results. 
* I will send you png, jpeg file.

If you need source file 
+5$

for more info 
contact me


Reviews


oliviercoumoue:outstanding experience.

mudassirkhat214:thanks

amefford93:Good attention to detail and instructions.

mudassirkhat214:thanks

rosemaryvaldez:Good work great detail


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий